(5/00) - PETITION TO QUIET TITLE - 1001 MARSHALL
MOPR 10/04 Notes: An interesting part of the levee project is the Pharoah Valley Subdiv named in this pet (petition). A recent search for that subdiv on St L County Dept of Rev's website shows 43 properties on streets named: Pharoah, Pyramid, Palm, Marshall, Oasis. A late 70's map shows 7 other streets east of Pharoah & south of Palm & Pyramid: Cairo, Nile, River & Karnak Drives; Osiris & Isis Places; & Kena.
Copied from an old BOA Packet with a cover sheet entitled, "BOA Mtg Agenda for 5/15/00", this pet is signed but shows no court stamp & no Certificate of Svc or Exhibits were in the packet. Plans are to post other packet docs including the city's 5/1/00 BOA & SBA mins & agenda (which noted this pet under Misc, Old Biz); surprisingly absent was the actual 5/15/00 BOA agenda.
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE COUNTY OF ST LOUIS
STATE OF MISSOURI
PET TO QUIET TITLE TO LAND CONVEYED
BY TRUSTEE FOR ST LOUIS COUNTY, MO
COMES NOW Petitioner, City VP, MO, by & thru its counsel &, for its Petition, states:
1. That the City VP is a 4th class city located in St L County, MO.
2. That Defs Clyde & Lisa Moore are the former owners of real property known & #'d as 1001 Marshall Rd, VP, & are individuals residing in Jefferson County, MO.
3. That Def Ivan Schenberg is an individual acting as Trustee who can be found at the offices of the Small Business Administration in the City of St L, MO.
4. That on 8/23/99, the Collector of Rev of St L County, conveyed the following land to Michael McIver, Trustee for St Louis County, said prop being conveyed following a 3rd tax sale at which time Michael McIver, Trustee, purchased said land for a sum not in excess of delinquent taxes, penalties, & interest:
5. On 3/27/00, pursuant to Order of the St L County Council, attached hereto as Exh 1, Michael McIver, Trustee, did bargain, sell & convey the interests in the above-referenced prop to City VP, & a copy of the conveyance is attached hereto as Exh 2.
6. That Def Clyde & Lisa Moore claim some interest in the above-referenced prop, the nature of which claims is unknown to Plf & cannot be described except to state that said claims are adverse & prejudicial to Plf.
7. That Def Ivan Schenberg, Trustee for the Sm Biz Admin, may claim some interest in the real prop, the nature of which claim is unknown to Plf & cannot be described except to state that said claim is adverse & prejudicial to Plf.
WHEREFORE, City VP prays for judgmt quieting title in the subject real estate in Plf as fee simple owner & forever barring Defs Clyde & Lisa Moore & Ivan Schenberg, Trustee for the US Sm Biz Admin, or for anyone on their behalf from any right, title or interest in the said subject real estate, & for Plf's costs herein.